First and foremost, we want you to know that we value the health and safety of our customers and staff. As a business, ClassicAuto Showplace, Ltd. is taking the extra steps necessary to maintain a healthy and sanitary workplace while still meeting our customers' needs.
We continue to monitor information from state health authorities and the CDC for their guidance and recommendations on how we can help to prevent the spread of this virus.
Our steps include:
- A mask will be provided if you do not have one.
- Thorough cleanings of all dealership facilities daily
- Hand Sanitizing gel stations available on-site
- Providing our staff with specific instructions on hand washing and the importance of staying home if they are not feeling well
- Adhering to the recommended six feet of social distance from other staff and customers
We will be adjusting schedules and operations for some of our staff to ensure that we stay well and can continue serving our customers efficiently. Currently, by request of the Executive Order by the State of Michigan, the sales department and showroom is open by appointment.
Our website is a helpful resource for shopping and researching vehicles and communicating directly with us.
We have staff available to answer your questions and assist with your needs. You can connect with a member of our team by phone, email, or through our website.
Together, we can maintain a healthy environment and combat the spread of COVID-19.
On behalf of ClassicAuto Showplace, Ltd., thank you for being a loyal customer. Please don't hesitate to reach out as we remain dedicated to serving you for all of your Classic Vehicle needs through this challenging time.